- What types of structures do you offer?
- What kind of materials do you use?
- Can I work with Classic Carports to create a custom designed carport? What about custom colors, and matching dumpster containers and canopies?
- What is the difference between your carports and other carports?
- Do you offer service if my carport is damaged?
- How will a carport or garageport impact the value of my property?
- I'm thinking about starting a new property. What is the ideal time to install a carport?
- How should I estimate the size/number of spaces I will need?
- Are your carports and structures permanent?
- Can I get gutters on my structure?
- How long can I expect to wait from the time I receive my quote to the time my carport is installed?
- Who will install my carport?
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer a wide variety of options to meet all of your needs. We offer metal carports, metal canopies, chemical storage covers, receiving dock covers, fueling stations, covered entrances, municipal equipment, bus storage, covered walkways, garageports, metal awnings, self-storage, driving range dividers, dumpster enclosures, pre-engineered metal buildings, park shelters, picnic shelters, pavilions, metal roofing and siding.
We fabricate all of our own structural sheet components in our Michigan-based plant. We use the highest grade, all-steel construction to insure that the carports, garageports and other metal storage structures we build are solid, secure, and meet or exceed zoning requirements.
Can I work with Classic Carports to create a custom designed carport? What about custom colors, and matching dumpster containers and canopies?
Classic Carports can design and install a unique structure that will match your existing building or compliment any architectural style. Classic Carports also offers a variety of colors to add a sense of design and class to your metal carports, metal canopies, garageports and other metal storage structure project.
All of our carports are heavy duty and ideally suited for the typically wear and tear of commercial, industrial and multi-family applications.
Classic Carports offers turn key repair or replacement services for any type of metal canopy, carport, garageport, or other metal storage structure. Because we fabricate our own structural components, we can quickly and economically perform repairs. This allows for shorter lead times and fewer headaches.
The addition of covered parking will increase the value of your property as both an amenity and an alternative revenue source.
In new construction projects we are typically one of the last subcontractors at the jobsite. Usually after the final coat of pavement is installed but before the parking lot is striped.
We suggest at least one covered parking space per apartment.
Yes, all of our carports are installed with concrete foundations and designed to last.
Typical lead time is 3 weeks, but will vary depending on the current market conditions.
Our crews install carports through out the United States. However, if you prefer to handle the installation we can also ship material only.